Welcome to North Scottsdale
There are few finer areas to live in and enjoy than North Scottsdale, Arizona. Scottsdale, of course, is well known for many things, but especially its lush green golf courses and parks, discriminating shopping and fine dining, not to mention unfettered access to thousands of acres in the incredible Sonoran Desert. Oh, and did I mention sunshine?
The beauty of North Scottsdale in the Sonoran Desert is jaw dropping awe inspiring. The people of Scottsdale have understood the importance of preserving this jewel, and its citizenry continues to invest in the acquisition of the Sonoran Desert to add to the growing Preserve.
What many people don’t realize, and is the reason for NorthScottsdale.com is to promote the everyday quality of life now enjoyed by untold thousands. Through its schools, parks, recreation, religious establishments, wonderful eateries, convenient workplace, everyday life is well lived here. It is truly amazing! And that’s what this website is all about. Here you will get to know North Scottsdale beyond the obvious and get a taste of what it’s like to enjoy life here.
For example did you know that Scottsdale is:
- The Number One place in the nation to RAISE A FAMILY?
- Among the SAFEST cities in the U.S. of cities with over 100,000 population?
- Named One of the BEST RUN CITIES in America?
- Named by Google as its 2013 eCity Award?
- Top 20 of AMERICA’S THRIVING CITIES?
- Recognized for TOP INNOVATIVE Green Initiatives?
- Number One Place to RETIRE by MSN Money?
- Named MOST ROMANTIC CITY by Livability.com?
- Top Ten Best Cities for Young People to Live.
- The NBC Today Show featured Scottsdale as one of the 100 Best Communities for Young People